https://esquire-recruiting.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/pexels-fauxels-3184465-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Esquire Recruiting https://esquire-recruiting.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/esquire-recruiting-logo-color-300x101.png Esquire Recruiting2023-04-14 23:19:562023-04-14 23:19:56Spring has Sprung… Check out our Open Jobs! (Part 2 of 2)
Spring has Sprung… Check out our Open Jobs! (Part 2 of 2)
Welcome back, everyone! As promised, we are here to deliver several more exciting new job opportunities with our client firms. For more details on any of these open opportunities, please send your resume and position number of interest to:[email protected]. We are so excited to meet all of you!
Check out Our Open Jobs:
- Litigation Support Project Manager
- Target salary: Highly competitive salary offered
- Attributes: Houston office of our AM LAW 200 client firm
- Records Specialist Opportunity
- Target salary: Competitive salary and benefits package offered
- Attributes: In the Providence RI office of our highly respected AM LAW 100 client firm
- Litigation Docketing Specialist Opportunity
- Excellent compensation and benefit package
- Attributes: To sit in either the client’s Austin, Dallas, or Houston offices
- Practice Group Coordinator
- Target salary: Offers a competitive salary and benefits package
- Attributes: Washington DC office of our global law firm client, lots of event planning and scheduling in this role
- (2) Practice Group Managers (JD required)
- Highly competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package offered
- Attributes: NYC office, prestigious AM LAW Firm client
- Legal Recruiting Coordinator
- Attributes: New York City office of our AM LAW 50 firm client – wonderful opportunity for a college grad with 1-3 years of related HR experience
- Experienced CLE Coordinator (Continuing Legal Education)
- Attributes: Highly recognized global law firm client, NYC office, amazing opportunity!
- (5) BD and Marketing Coordinators (5)
- Target salary: Firm offers a great salary, benefits, and bonus package.
- Attributes: Global law firm client hiring in several offices: Chicago, NY, Pittsburgh, Houston, and Dallas. Bring your college degree and 2-4 years of professional services marketing experience!
How to Get in Touch:
Contact [email protected] and include your candidate information if you are interested in any of the above jobs! Please make sure to include the position of interest and applicable information (like your resume, cover letter, etc.), and we’ll make sure to get an introductory call set up with one of our leading recruiters.
Want more? Check out our FULL open jobs list on our company website!