We are pleased to introduce our summer intern, Hannah McDermott! Hannah will be managing all social media activity, including writing our bi-weekly blogs. Check out our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages to keep up with her posts! She will also be assisting with administrative tasks.
Since she was born, Hannah has been fascinated by communication. Whether as a “chatty” student or in her role as Marketing Manager for a national charity event, Hannah has always had a knack for connecting with her audiences. With an interest in and strong desire to develop strategies for effective social media and marketing promotions, Hannah applied and was directly admitted to the Wisconsin School of Business. Academically, she is pursuing her passion for Marketing and Risk Management. Hannah combines her tireless desire to reach and attract readers with her creative and relevant content in order to expand Esquire’s professional footprint. In her free time, she enjoys cooking, trendy restaurants, exercising, hanging out with friends, and spending time with family.
You can still expect to read more about these awesome topics all summer:
- Esquire news and staff features.
- New technological advancements in employment practices.
- How to answer tough interview questions.
- How to write your best resume, now and later.
- New takes on old tips.
- How to make the most of unemployment.
- How to re-enter the workforce and how to search for jobs.
- How to look for and land internships.
- Advice on employment in various industries and fields.
- Whatever you want! Leave feedback and requests here on the blog, by email, and on our social media pages!
If you would like to recommend any blog topics or request a specific focus feel free to reach out to email@example.com for any and all inquiries! You are also more than welcome to reach out to Hannah for any information as to what her internship is like, what to expect from a new internship, and the “ins n’ outs” she’s learned about our industry and Esquire Recruiting LLC.
Esquire Social Media Pages:
Looking to learn more about our team? Visit our About Page!