Welcome back! Today, we’re hoping to share some of our company’s year-long highlights with you all. We encourage you to take a moment to reflect on your year, remember all of the highs and lows, and begin setting some goals as we move into the next decade! Keep reading to find out what our employees and CEO have been up to and what we’ve loved most about 2019…
Esquire’s CEO: Scott Fischer
- LinkedIn nationally acknowledged the Esquire Recruiting team as a top user of their LinkedIn Recruiter product!
- Esquire LLC has been nominated to the Inc. 5000 list for the most successful, fastest-growing privately-held small US companies.
- I enjoyed more quality time with family and friends!
Esquire’s Chief Talent Office: Laura McDermott
I traveled, with my husband and our best friends, to Portugal and Europe.
I conquered my first black diamond in Snowbasin (Utah)!
- I was recognized as being in the “Top 1%” of LinkedIn’s 2019 recruiters!
Esquire’s Senior Director 0f Legal Recruitment: Amy Altman
- I had my second child, a baby girl in April!
- We bought a house and moved from the city to the suburbs.
- In May, I celebrated 3 years with Esquire and am looking forward to number 4!
We’ve loved sharing our highlights of the year with each of you and cannot wait to hear about your own! Absolutely contact email@example.com with your updates, highlights, and hopes for 2020. Especially here at Esquire, we are ready, waiting, and excited to help you each achieve your professional potential, personal goals, and ultimately nail your next job opportunity. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions about our current positions, each of our company roles and responsibilities, or with any subsequent career advice.
Speaking of… searching for a new position? Check out our open jobs list!